• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC [SAINT] YSS Kōkatsu

Hey, all. This mission is still running but all SAINT characters within it are permitted to participate in the Third Battle for Nataria, which will include the Kokatsu itself and ample opportunity for any operative to be there. Our current mission is long over by the time the battle takes place and, obviously, follow up comes secondary to beating back one of the most massive invasion fleets Yamatai has seen. Not that anyone has to wait for my post in that thread, but I will be providing an excuse in the near future.

Hello again, operatives. Just made one of my bi-yearly plot posts! (Mostly a joke, hopefully I'll keep up after this one :p). I tried to use some gadgets because we're secret agents. Feel free to use wacky gadgets within reason on this mission. Right now, though, it seems like y'all will have to do some Kuvexian killing. Please do not hesitate to entirely squash some enemies in ways that only SAINT operatives are able to. They're elite Kuvexian commandos, of course, but are simultaneously mooks. Have fun!

I really do love some combat. Some elbows, some blocking, some axe kicks to the head. All in a post's fun.

I left about half the group for @demibear or raz later. Kyoka knocked one out right away, headhsotted another, before shooting the one Sakaki punched in the chest. Sakaki knocked one out and is about to murk another, but I left it open.

This post allows you (and other operatives, I suppose) to come through the wormhole and fight at Glimmergold if you desire it. It isn't required for you to come along, of course. It is simply an "opportunity" (heh heh) to get your SAINT characters a Glimmergold medal should you desire it for their development and storyline.

A plot post is in the works. Been slammed by other SARP activity, including this cool mass battle to end the war. Good luck!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back