• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Sakura II Discussion (formerly A THOUGHT Experiment)

No, twitterpation here; this is one of those times were the saying "doomes if you do, doomed if you don't" comes into play. btw no laptop today, and couldnt make it to the library, will for sure be making it to the library tomorrow

Hey, sorry about yesterday; some personal matters came up. I'm at a library desktop right now, and will try to manage a post; hopefully I'll be getting the laptop back today, from my uncle.

As do i, my nephew didnt much care for the library so as soon as i logged in had to leave. no babysitting tomorrow, so i'll be good for a post.

@Ohm195, before I say anything is your character always using her telepathy to speak? if not normally italicized quotations are telepathy, and normal speech is just plain text with quotation marks about them.

Past that Good work, Your fast replies alone might safe this plot form the dreading slow post rot!

Ah!

Didn't realize that! XD

No, my character was supposed to be speaking normally.

I'll go edit those real quick. Thanks Yoshi!

you are most welcome!

And thank you for your understanding!

Past that i am really grateful for your fast postings!

And don't read too much into Rei and her not drinking your potion, she's just picky about what she drinks, and kn owing what all is in it.

Oh, I understand, and thank you for the compliment.

Hey, half the reason I made that post was to see how the character would react to a "Home Remedy". I don't expect Aka to be necessarily liked, but she will be prominent given her position on board.

I've managed a post, I do apologize for the lateness of it; with only an hour on a computer at the library, and people milling about around you it is hard to think lol. I hope to pick this back up tomorrow when I'm back here at the library. I won't be able to make any posts on Saturdays, or sundays though as the library won't be open. So hopefully I'll be able to get into a schedule to get here to post. I must take my leave now, i'll check back in on my phone at some point today if things don't get hectic.

Get it in when you can, Ryu; from what I've seen around here, everyone is high on understanding and low on impatience.

After hours of grueling work i have updated the roster page, and those character pages, correcting the ranks. Please all of you verify if I have it correct on your page.

Was out drinking with the boys last night. Should be posting tonight unless the city loses network connection or something unfortunate happens to me.

I hear ya, Yoshi. By the way, looks like the roster update is nice and solid; thank you for the hard work!

And yes, Ryu. No laptop is awful, especially when you want to post.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…