• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Sakura II Discussion (formerly A THOUGHT Experiment)

I imagine that it's on Himiko, which is in Yamatai space.
So it'd be like a city in a country (Paris, France, for example)

Sorry, I'll edit. It's on Yamatai.

I was originally going to do it on a Refugee camp on Himiko, but changed my mind, unaware of if it was still in use.

Where would Aradia be relative to the stuff going on on the planet's surface right now? I've sorta lost track of where she is in the battle o .o

It wasn't about damn time that I got Aradia onto the ground! Now she can get shot and injured horribly by the evil kuvexians contribute to the battle personally! >:3

A bulk of my thought process was "how can I make this more fun?" : P

The original post idea was going to be a LOT more boring than this!

I'm wondering if people want to continue the PA combat or finish it up. We can go either way at this point. I don't want to drag it out too long for the crew, since it's part of a larger op and thus lacks a clear condition for victory for the smaller group alone to accomplish.

I mean, I'm up for continuing it for a couple more rounds of GM posts, as long as we can keep posts rolling and don't stall ^~^

If we do end up kinda, stalling for a while it might be best to wrap it up, though.

I think we'll move on from the gift giving part to an afterparty or gift exchange after a few people respond. Not everyone needs to respond if they can't think of anything, though.

I also expect to finish Mission 4 rather soon here.

OOCly, because it'll be interesting.

ICly, because Yaichiro sees it as an opportunity to put the girl out of her comfort zone. She's an NCO, likely to be in a position of field command should the XO not be present. He wants to see how she handle herself in a situation like this that relies on other skills. It's not about success or failure though. He doesn't expect her to succeed, and failure has no real cost in his eyes. If she did manage it, he'd be pleasantly surprised. She asked for something to do, and she received it, even if a form other than that which she intended.

Not many people actually set aside gifts, though those who have can certainly give them out if they like on their own time/posts. Still, I'll have to drop the Secret Hanako thing. People have had months to pick gifts, but interest hasn't been forthcoming.

Please let me know if the dare party is still desired. >:3

RPG-D RPGfix
Back