• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Sakura II Discussion (formerly A THOUGHT Experiment)

I am likely to have a "Secret Hanako" and a (potentially lewd) Dare Party for the holidays. People can PM me a gift idea (ideally under 500 KS) and a series of dares if they want in~

@Wes please respond to my post in Mission 4: Yaichiro is trying to contact Yui in response to the retreat order.

I want to start very soon, but I need more from at least a few people or it'll be a very small endeavor.

I suppose people can give multiple ideas for Secret Hanako, since we're not getting enough.

Last edited:
Non-pervy year-end celebration Aside up. People are encouraged to post in this thread and the previous one concurrently. New players are also welcome to post in this Aside.

Dare Lottery will be yet another thread, when Mission 4 isn't taking up as much of peoples' time.

Would there be decorative elf ears? I dunno if we'd have them given Neko ears in general but also elves are an actual thing in canon and Hanako is one (or at least was, not 100% sure on that distinction).

RPG-D RPGfix
Back