• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Sakura II Discussion (formerly A THOUGHT Experiment)

Re: [OOC] Sakura II Discussion (formerly A THOUGHT Experimen

Miyako, do you want your girl to give her gift in the party's thread, meet Yai in his quarters, or come out to where he is? I don't want to interrupt your socialization effort.

Also, remember, you all can post in both threads simultaneously. Asides and Main threads are not mutually exclusive.

I am currently in the process of moving into a new apartment and should have most of my systems set up and running tomorrow. i will try and post something then.

Will get a post up here once I figure out what my character should do ;)

I'll have posts up within a day or so, just trying to get into Miyako mode!

Aaaaaaand my elbow is screwed up. Swollen and stuff. We'll see how it impacts things.

Of course it would be Yaichiro to stain my favorite female character. :lol:

Hello everyone!

A little bit delayed in writing this, but wanted to say hi to those here I don't know yet. I'm playing your new infantry neko, Yamashiro Sakura. Looking forward to gaming with all of you!

Welcome, welcome.

thanks! I'm looking forward to gaming with all of you :)

Demi, I think you are my new boss, we should do a joint post soon if you are game?

*chirp chirp*...lol. While I understand I could post in the main thread, I have kinda positioned my character to react to what ever is going to happen next. That is unless you guys need me to create an "activity"...lol

Gunsight, please remember to request permission to join the YSS Sakura II usergroup. You can do so by:

User Control Panel ---> Usergroups

so out of curiosity, or rather probably me being completly blind, how is everyone getting their dares for the lottery? are we just PMing Toshiro for the draw? or am i missing something entirely...lol.

I have been hitting him up in the Irc for mine, thought I think a few are drawing in one post, waiting for him to post the dare, then posting in a second post.

SSharp and Demibear have yet to respond to PMs or post, so we may adjust who leads the mission if the latter doesn't get back to us.

Okay, I would like you all to update your character histories, inventories, pay, and clean out any red links in your articles. While I haven't been explicitly told by Wes yet, there is usually a Plot Audit in April.

Those who aren't active, get to it or I may have to transfer you to a placeholder ship, like Wes does with Eucharis laggers.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back