• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Sakura II Discussion (formerly A THOUGHT Experiment)

Re: [OOC] Sakura II Discussion (formerly A THOUGHT Experimen

I'm back! If you didn't see my post in the Starlight Lounge, I had my car stolen a few weeks ago, and between walking around everywhere (two or three miles one-way for classes) and doing homework I haven't had any time or energy to do much. Got a motorcycle now, so things should be getting back on track.

Will write a post up tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

Amend my previous: will get to it when I can this weekend. College essays! Woo!

Just move without me, AWanderingMage. I'm sorry -- writer's block struck me hard the past few days for the Sakura.

no worries. ill try and work things as best i can. hope your muse comes back soon...lol.

I'm beginning to wonder if I should change the posting requirement to a week again.

As for those who have little to do, I apologize. Please hang in there -- I had to add this fight to make the plot make sense...just having the thing be destroyed without a fight would not have been really plausible. Adding things in at the last minute can cause problems...especially since we're trying to integrate people.

I meant from a medical bay stand point. I would do my best to keep the flow there up and moving.

I may have done a slight retcon on the trauma victims, but since they were my responsibility to make up anyway, I figured it'd be alright. (And I'm too lazy to check if I really did retcon them at all. I got the numbers right, at least!)

Also, I'm sorry for both taking so long and kind of rushing our bit forward, AWanderingMage. I was having trouble writing up the rest of the "surgery" so to get over it I skipped it. It should bring us in line with the rest of the thread anyway.

Im gonna try and post today if i can manage it but im dealing with a serious personal issue recently and its taken up most of my thought processes. I apologize for the short notice but i will do my best to post soon to keep my character in motion.

I understand. Do your best to get that taken care of, and I hope things go well for you.

Gonna be unable to post until Monday. Sorry for the inconvenience

Im taking care of a few personal things again... i will try and get a post in the next day or two though.

I owe you all an apology. This Yui capture plot wasn't planned, and I'm slowing down past my own time limits trying to think of things for everyone to do. I have better ideas for future plots, but just so you all know, this is why I emphasized cross-training, so it'd be easier for various characters to function in whatever roles pop up. I'm hoping that once we give people more solid roles instead of having people just waiting/roaming around, the problem will be less prominent.

Kyle, Nash, you have GM experience in military plots, so feel free to weigh in with any ideas or tips you have. I've only assisted in GMing military plots until now. I'm also open to ideas for future plots, and plan to stay flexible.

Sorry that I disappeared. It'll be a similar story for most weekends from here on out. I'll stick up a post later tonight.

Once the ship is back at third docks I'm ready!

I'm back from my little trip to the north, and I'm ready to hop back on the horse!

Okay, we can have the civilian transfer happen behind the scenes, it wouldn't take long at all. People are clear to travel between the Sakura II and the Ikoi. New players are okay to start RPing.

Fine by me, consider Yaiba gone.

Have fun folks, good hunting.

Thanks for being part of the plot, Nash. Good luck with your other efforts!

Regarding the dares: They can be pervy or non pervy, and are PMed to me. As many as you can think of/want to write down, though please, a minimum of five per person. Be careful though, because you might draw your own dare!

We will play a game where we draw from the hat and do the dare, optional, of course. Someone might get action by the time the night is over, fair warning. If one doesn't want to do a dare they drew, they can decline...but have to draw two more dares and do them.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back