• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Sakura II Discussion (formerly A THOUGHT Experiment)

Re: [OOC] A THOUGHT Experiment

I neglected to mention before, that each machine is armed with missiles in the thighs, NSB drones, an Ke-M2-W2909 Accelerated Plasma Rifle, and the Ke-M4-W2901 Light Armor Service Rifle with optional Ke-M4-W2901 LASR-SLAG. That is entirely my bad, but that's the default deployment without and hardpoint mounts.

I'd like to continue, but there's a plot submission hung up in the approval process. I finally had to break down and send it to you NTSE mods for approval after being told I had to do it for those things as well. It has more or less the amount of knowledge we should have as of after this mission, so please take a look...and I hope it doesn't ruin some things for you. -_-

Alright, Part 2 is not just chatting on the way back to Nishitama, which we can continue as desired for now, but Part 3 is now open. Here's a chance to interrogate!

Note that posting order will change so that the prisoner can answer each of your questions. Me, Kyle, My, Nash, repeat; for example.

Sorry for my posting speed drop -- starting a new job this week that completely threw out my schedule -- even sleep. Trying to piece myself together a bit, and also trying to prepare for overtime.

Note: LAMIA Kai's flexibility is above a standard Neko's, but not to the same degree as the Kirie or Keiko, which use completely new joint designs and structures.

It's Plot Audit time again, and there are a few things you all can do to ensure that we get a better score:

Ensure your wiki links have no red links
Make sure they are up do date and contain a summary of your character's actions
make sure you have art up, even if it's just the default anonymous art

I may or may not make a survey sometime in the next week for you, depends on how much I can get done.

I'll get ap ost in later today, trying to find the post where Toshiro mentions the Ripper appearing because I'm trying to figure out whether it was from going through a wall or from a door... can't remember now and can't the post :(

I noticed that there's no posting lately. Is there a problem with my post stopping you from responding or something?

I am interested in joining your plot if you will have me. I'm rusty in my history and back knowledge but i will be reading quite a bit up on everything if you will let me join you all. https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=characters:yamatai:lolion_reglo Lolion Reglo is my character i would like to use. He is a Power Armor pilot and refugee from UOC after their government and military collapsed. good mechanical skills and expert at long range shooting, from what I've read of your story just skimming right now i think he could fit in nicely here. Wanted to ask first to get your thoughts on it.

I'm willing to have him, if he's ICly in good standing with the Empire and if you can keep up with the current posting speed reliably. We'd have to OOCly work on a way to bring him in though.

He is. He left on good standing to help start the UOC force and now he is a refugee wandering the streets trying to find work. he should still have enough money to get transport to where the plot is taking place though. either that or he could find some sort of means of getting there.

*edit* Should i start moving him towards Nishitama? and if so where should i post such a thread? ill probably have him wander the streets and maybe you could throw a name for someone to "recruit" me and direct me towards Nishitama. Have it along the lines of they reviewed my record from my previous services and have noted that i was back via transport records. the unknown connection here could be that Kage Yaichiro recognized my name pop up and remembered me? Thought that might be a good way to link Lolion to the plot line and work him in some how.

Possibly, contrived if plausible...I have to make sure the idea fits in with "semi-paranoid against enemy intelligence gatherers" levels of appropriateness.

Perhaps Lolion can already be in Nishitama, and among those aided to a shelter?

He was already flying there so yeah if you think that would make it fit i can have him in one of the shelters.

Okay, you can do that. Also, everyone please update your articles and such. Plot Audit time again.

Sorry i haven't been on the past few days. internet has been spotty and just now seems to be back on. Was just wondering if i can point in the main story line now though?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back