• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Sakura II Discussion (formerly A THOUGHT Experiment)

Re: [OOC] Sakura II Discussion (formerly A THOUGHT Experimen

I'd like to take stock of who all is still active. Please sound off in here.

Tanka, please post by the way. I'd also like Lolion to post at least. Fay, Arieg, please post what you have of that JP.

im still here. just had drill this past weekend so i was away without a keyboard lol.

It's concurrent with the current plot. People on the surface can't respond right now.

Andrew, Miyako, and Fay haven't responded in a good while, so they're no longer considered active unless they post here very shortly. Tanka is off and on now, so after verifying if he can get to the site and post or not, we can proceed accordingly in that regard.

Given the fact that Arieg dropped as well (but Miyako contacted me), I'm debating if Sakura II should continue. I want to hear your thoughts, since we've lost almost half of our players.

Im still game to do it, but if everyone else feels as if its not worth it moving my character wouldnt be an issue.

Gah, don't give up the ship! I'm here for the long run. I'd hate to see the Sakura II go

between this and IRC responses, it's unianimous to continue then. ^^

just a heads up, ive been really bogged down with things because i just started the local fire academy, so that is why i havent posted recently. ill try and get something in by this weekend though.

Hey folks, i'm going to be slow to post, my wife is in the hospital, again. It looks like they have figured out the whole problem and have it pinned down on a crappy gal badder. I will be taking my laptop back with me to the hospital, but I don't know if I'll get much time to use it.

I should also mention that Kyle will be without SARP access for a few weeks. He only has the work computer, which blocks SARP.

Also, plot audits are due next week, so please update your wikis and verify proper format. I'm updating medals where I can.

Well after all the tests and what not we are home. it seems that everything they could test for was damn near at 100% perfect, so the best theory is that she torn or pulled a muscle down there... and keeps rehurting it. so nothing Life Threatening, hence why they sent her home.

Hokay here I go. I apologise if there is anyone elsei n wardroom, I did not quit caught such info from the rp. Althouth to be frank I did not read that much back. Anyway I am glad to be here, lets have some fun!

Those still doing stuff in the Mission 1.0 thread can RP it if they like, but it'll be fully social. Mission 1.5 is now the main thread.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back