• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

RP: Section 6 Sanctuary Day (New year's celebration YE-40)

Craig stared speechless to the shameless presumption of Neera and the weird offering of David, his body completely freezed. The tall and always stoic man remained with his mouth slightly opened and his cheeks blushed from the embarassment. His eye's orbit glanced to Nora than back to Neera, while slowly frowning. That was a pretty hard spot for Craig, he always menaged to evade such strong emotions, for professionality and for the fact that he wasn't able to manage such situations, and this was the proof. "I uuuuh... aah... I do believe ma'am that it's pretty soon to speak about love, maybeee.... infatuation? I... I don't...". He glanced to Nora, his eyes asking for help. A really unexpected expression from a guy like Craig.

Last edited:
Kessler and Harmony

Harmony smiled a little as she spotted Kessler's own smile. It was a little infectious she had to admit as she enjoyed being around everyone. It was nice to settle down a little after she had spent years amongst the stars on her own beside Tranquility. Her Aria had taken to her tank more and more and she did miss her friend, but it was still nice to have made so many new friends. But as she thought on just what new traditions she could make with Kessler tonight she found it tough to think of some.

"I'm kinda drawing a blank? I mean there are a few that I knew my friends made with their loved ones, but I don't know where we could do that at? Or if you want to do that in this kinda...company." Harmony's cheeks flushed red as she looked to the ground with a silly smile. Why did she keep bringing this sort of thing up with him? Her chest and stomach felt hot and fluttery. She shook her head and finally made it to the dumpling stand and quickly ordered some for the two of them. She held Kessler's out to him and as he took it, she would stuff her mouth full of a dumpling to keep her from saying anything dumb.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back