• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Star Amy Plot Wins Award at the Tournament of Simulations!!

For the sixth consecutive year in a row, Star Army has won an award at the Tournament of Simulations, hosted by Ongoing Worlds! The announcement of the 2018 ToS winners can be found here!
We asked for Tournament of Simulations (ToS) submissions back in February and March. You responded by nominating 28 fantastic games, truly the best of the best from throughout the simming and online role playing community! It’s now April and we have 10 winners.
Congratulations to all 10 winners! They were selected from 28 absolutely wonderful and engaging sims. Believe me when I say that there were some really good ones that didn’t make the above list! For that reason, I’d like to personally thank everyone who took the time to enter your games in the competition. Thank you for providing a fantastic role play experience for your players–that was more than evident in all of the entries.

Star Army brought home the Outstanding Original Scifi award this year! The winning roleplay was written by @Blizzard, @club24, and myself and can be found here!

This is awesome! I'm thrilled that Star Army plots continue to get recognized by the roleplaying community for excellence. It shows that even though that RP sites might seem like islands, we're all part of a common hobby. Traditionally this tournament has mostly Star Trek based RPs and it's always fun for me to see Star Army's players doing so such a good job at writing that we're able to win over the trek RPs in what is essentially a Trek competition. It just makes it that much more awesome when we win.

Also, special shoutout to the judges who read all these RPs to score the winners. I have been one of the judges in the past and it's a lot of reading and takes a lot of time, so I am really grateful for their efforts.

Congratulations! A great win for Star Army as a whole.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back