• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Rejected Submission T9 "Orca" Planetary Support Craft

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
As long as you guys don't go for 'Dolphin/Iruka', I'm fine with whatever. ^_^

Though I think your visual tastes go too retro, Wes. I figure this aesthetically was more the kind of gunboat you wanted:

Reactions: Wes
That would certainly work for me.

This is why I tend to give my tech articles silly names no one else wants. <,<;

Will do when situation's stable. Explain "skin"?: Provided the pod fits, we can fit whatever shaped pod we want really. If you want we could even have the rear telescope to accomodate longer gear. Gonna do a model based on Fred's references with the same two deck approach if you want.

I was looking for something with only one deck. Skinning means to add a texture map.

Oh, UV-unwrapping something and assigning a texture is piss easy. Actually filling in the texture is tricky but eh. Can be done -- but I don't really know what you're after.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…