• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Tachibana Yoshiko

Nashoba said:
The ruling came in from Wes. NH-29's can only be in the Star Army of Yamatai. So the character will have to be changed to a Yamataian.

Nashoba.

You know, I find this funny considering your own Eika Konpeki (https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=ch ... ka_konpeki) was born a 2nd Generation Neko outside of the army and neither seemed forced to give up their neko bodies when they were not enlisted. Her mother while she was a singer and Eika before she enlisted.

Just food for thought.

Revolver,

Actually when Konpeki was created, the NH-29 pages stated that they were available for Civilian usage. That is why her background was written that way. However, sometime after Jan 31, of this year, Wes removed that option. I do know know what prompted this change.

When Wes was online last night, I asked him about this and he was rather emphatic that NH-29's are not for civilians, NH-22C Yamataians are the civilian model.

This means I will be doing a rewrite on Konpeki, and another of my characters.

Contacting Wes again in my opinion will not result in a change of this ruling.

Nashoba.

As far as I can tell, prior discussion strongly indicated civilian life as being a primary consideration during the conception of the NH-29. As such, regardless of what Nashoba has said, this requires a considerable amount more of debate.

HOWEVER, as CadetNewb has rewritten his character as Yamataian, this is not the appropriate forum for this topic. To the Q&A forum!

++Newb: If the ruling changes, you can easily just retcon her back to Neko.

This character is approved for IC usage. Contact the GM of Origin, and you'll get hooked up!

Welcome to the Star Army Role-Play.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back