• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Thaxaria/Thaxarians Idea

A gram is a gram no matter whether it's a gram of carbon or a gram of hydroquinone; the planet's mass is what is going to matter in its orbit.

Edit: hydroquinone is that brown stuff that plants secrete when damaged (eg: an apple, after you bite out of it). It's also used in the medicinal field to gradually bleach hyperpigmented skin.

I'm confused somewhat about the gravitic influence and the effect of density verses mass on the gravitational indentation on space-time which influences the speed and orbit of planets, but as a defult I'll go with Wes (he who allows all to be).

you could get a spot on geocities for more space or you could lower the quality to get a larger size.

"Found?" Is this unauthorized use of someone else's artwork?

Also, Thraxians come in male and female, right?

Male because they have alower female population on thaxaria since the slaver war But they could have been sold as slaves elsewhere and got circulated and then freed themselves of their owners to live a free life. However i cannot and do not feel like writing up another story for how that happend

You know, they can be listed under both.

I'll need your first and last name so I can credit your work (not optional). You should've already have posted in the contact info thread.

Pages added to the CCG. I've still a got a little tweaking to do.

I may have found a small problem. In the character Creation Guide where it describes your charcters, it is given in such a tone which seems to describe them having been around in the normal areas of the galaxy for quite some time, while in your RP you have it so they have never come into contace with far away races before. This and the anonymous Thaxarian, while their will be some through slavery, I would have thought this would be restricted to some of the more violent and lawless worlds, and in this case they wouldn't have the boots and gloves.

Yeah. I'm working on that sort of thing, making it fit as I'm editing it right now. There's a lot of spelling and grammar errors I'm taking care of too.

I'm also deleting sentences like "If you are rude to them do not expect very nice responses back," "Thaxarians are sometimes annoyed by Human ignorance," and other content that doesn't need to be there because it's obvious and applies to prett ymuch every race.

For once I'd like to see a race that wasn't supposed to be faster, smarter, and stronger than humans. That's beside the point, though.

Also since Thaxarians have made it clear that they exist no matter how hard they tried to conceal their existence that slavers have been mauled inhumanly but only cruel slavers it like they keep an eye on every person they see perhaps just a curious habit of the Thaxarians.
What is this supposed to mean?

Well there not smarter than humans, and their technologicly backwards,. with the exception of the rare relic of ancient technology. Their better than humans at multitasking, but their bad at shooting. It is a sad thing that all races seem to better than humans, but that's just because everyone creates a race that they would want to be, idealy, rather than their limited lives.

When you write their descriptions, make sure you put the right words there. They're important to getting your message across technologically.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back