• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

The arrival of the KITTY

Kitty

Inactive Member
Hey everyone! My name is Kitty. I've been roleplaying for about 4 years now. I'm super excited to get started here, and hope to rp with many of you. If you have any question for me please pm me or comment below! I'm also in the discord if you'd rather contact me that way. <3

Makes joke about the user Kitty playing a neko character
no one laughs

yeah so thats me, bad jokes all round. Welcome to the site and uh, shameless plot advertisement since no one else is awake but my discord tag is on my player page, im not in the main server tho

Kitty! *tackles* :3

Hehehe, welcome to SARP! The name's Kyle, one of the staff members and an FM here. So, what kind of roleplay interests you?

Welcome to the place that space opera and anime come face to face with G.I. joes and anthros, and dang near everything in between. I'm the friendly neighborhood Megacorporation manager, Kai, head of Origin Industries! Hope you enjoy your stay!

*blinks in surprise* Wow! Lots of friendly members! *Is tackled* It's nice to meet you everyone! To answer your question Kyle, I like pretty much all roleplay. I've never tried a lot of the different topics you seem to have here, but I'm excited to try a lot of it and see what I like and don't like!

Awesome, what name do you use in Discord? I'd like to talk to you about the possibility of joining the Nesh-nesh :)

Greetings, fellow newcomer to SARP! Sorry for the late post, but its the thought that counts, right?

-W-wait, coach, you're saying that even though we THOUGHT we won, we didn't? Awww....

That's the good thing about SARP, variety.

Anyhow, welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay and I most certainly hope to interact with you soon!

Last edited:
Awesome! When you are able to, pop into our discord (The Star Army one) so we can have a chat =D

After all, I can't DM you :(

Oh, and Kitty, what Faction are you joining?

UPDATE: Oh, wait, you already made a character application. well... good, its a Yamatai. Well, heh... I'm kind of embarrassed to ask/tell you, but for social connections, we could put each other as it. I dunno, it could fill blanks?

Last edited:
Alrighty! I suppose you can have him a social connection due to training.. but his name is Auran… Crap, I forgot his last name...
I'll get to you for his last name...

UPDATE: I got it! It's Anael! Auran Anael.

Last edited:
Aika didn't need training since she was born, not made. So she got her mother's knowledge and had very little, if any, training before she joined the Star Army.

I'm pretty sure that Nekos are born with the basic training o.o (Even when like, actually "born" born.) Combine that with a digital mind and they don't really "forget" that stuff (usually : P)

What? You're saying that Nekos don't need to work out?

Still, everything I've read in the wiki about occupations says even Nekos have to train for two or three months.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back