• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

The arrival of the KITTY

they train to do the specific occupation yes, vat born nekos have some basic skills hardcoded in their mind and born nekos obtain some skills from their parents which to me seems like they could have a higher affinity for certain roles

I believe the idea behind the actual training is to give nekos hands on experience as well as build muscle memory, or something along those lines

Hello again Kitty, you remember me as Rorik on the discord.

I am Jack Pine GM and FM of Section 6, one of the newest factions on the site. I hope to maybe have the honor of one of the characters in the future.

However as I've heard, you're joining the YSS-Eucharis. I play two characters there. I play the Helmsman into-Hei Kai Sagara, and infantry neko Santo-Hei Setsuya Itatski. She was also a natural born neko instead of vat born. It could be possible they know each other from training as well, as this is also her first assignment. Kai is actually her father she's never met.

But I've jabbered on long enough. I look forward to writing with you and hopefully becoming friends. Please enjoy your time here on the site, and in whatever plot you play. And remember to have fun.

Heh.. Club, you're ruining the mood! Anyways, just put Auran Anael in the social connections thingy. Hopefully, no one will notice the discrepancy.

What's heard on this forum stays in this forum. You hear? XD.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back