• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

The Arrival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skhaal looked at the elysian and then sat up in the chair "Well...you can research the ship to your heart's content and you may research all but 3 relic weapons which have their names inscirbed accross them. They go by the names Chaos Spitter, Behemoth's Breath and God's Might...anything else you can touch..." Skhaal said with a dark, serious and emotionless tone.

"How wonderfull. The rest of the research team and I will look into that. And of course we'll fix up your ship to the best of your ability, and I'll start to design that weapon for you." Ephesus almost purred, thinking of all the happy hours he would have pawing through the ship, taking it apart and putting it back together again.

"In the mean time can I show your men and you to ... to some quarters, feel free to use any of the services. Make your selves ... at home. Come to me if you ... you need anything."

Skhaal nodded "Alright, Show us to our quarters so we can rest and prepare for tomorrow, when we are thinking of looking around more of the ship." Skhaal said a bit curious of what else was in the ship but for now needed to eat something.

"Of course, rest is very important." He himself hadn't slept in three days, but Skhaal wasn't to know that. "Guard!" Ephesus yelled suddenly

Wilks ran in, flustered and aparently expecitng some problem. Seeing that there was none, he stood up straight and saluted with a 'Sir'

"Take Avatar Skhaal and his crew to uh ... quarters of their choice. On your way back get me a cup of industrial strength coffee." Much to Ephesus' distaste NovaCorp had not installed a coffee machine in the conferance room, and he really needed his fix of coffee.

"Yes sir. Avatar Skhaal, if you will come with me I will show you and your men to the visitors rooms." Wilks stepped out the room with a inaudible sigh. He'd rather be with a hulking armour clad alien than the worryingly intense scientist anyday. He always felt as if Ephesus was thinking up things of doing to him.

Which of course he was. In fact Ephesus was at that very moment thinking how Wilks would be better with cybernetic arms and legs, and casualy began designing them in the back of his mind. However with the main segment of his mind he was thinking hard about this new race. He gave a sigh, and put all of his thought processes to one side for the time being, collecting the blueprints of the table and walking down the corridor. First he would get whatever he could from the ship, then down to the other problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back