• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC The Francia Frontier

@Abwehran Commander @Koenig808 @Exhack @Aendri @ShotJon @viralyte @Saul @Soresu @Straken

Alright, given the situation, I'm going to reboot the Francia. Those of you who are still interested, only raise your hands if you're sure you'll be able to post on a regular basis. That is, roughly every three days following the previous GM post on average. If you're not able to keep the pace and won't be rejoining, please say so here or in private so that I am not left waiting and guessing. This plot's been in the making for a long time, and I'd like to see it do well. Not only that, but we're still recovering. Nepleslia needs plots, and it's not just a disservice to the people in the plot to join and simply not participate, but also to new players as well. Each spot that's taken and not RP'd is a spot that could have gone to a player who's completely new to SARP.

So please, if you're going to stay on board, make sure you RP like Nepleslia just got born and there's Catgirls trying to get their paws on it again.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back