• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC The Fringe - Discussion

Thanks for your posts, guys.

Unfortunately my available Internet connection is misbehaving, however, and logging on has been very difficult for me the past day or two. I will have a post up ASAP, but in the meantime, it's my turn to hold us up.

Could always write it in word or whatever program you use to work non Sarpy things and then just copy paste and use the coding for any bold, italics, or combo of both. That's what I used to do anyway

Okay guys, I think my internet connection is semi-working again. I am SO sorry for the delay.

I'll still probably be absent from the IRC for most of the rest of the week, but I'll try to duck my head in at least a couple of times if possible. I should from here on out have a better chance of watching the forums, however.

Again, I apologize for the delay. So let's pick this up again!

The following players owe me posts, as they are over the two-day limit:
Yoshi and Yoerik, I know that the two of you are still out of pocket, although Yoerik stated he would be back in town today. Still, I would appreciate your characters' actions at the earliest convenience. The rest of you need to post ASAP, if you please. I will be NPCing any character that does not post by the morning of Monday, August 18. Also, since plot audits are due this month, I will need to evaluate which players are candidates to be dropped due to inactivity in the next couple of weeks. Please don't let it be you.

@ShotJon and @Yoerik still owe us new posts for the RP. Since I haven't seen any activity recently from either of you (save for Yoerik posting that he is now back from vacation), I'm giving each of you a final courtesy warning. If we don't get something from each of you soon, I may have to assume that you're unavailable and have your characters leave with the Yamataian rescue ship enroute.

What's with the timeskip? It would put the scene past the arrival of the Star Army ships.

@Yoerik:

Thank you for editing your post. However, this is becoming a regular thing. I need you to please do a better job of carefully reading the posts before you so that we don't have to constantly have to be going back and fixing things that you write to preserve continuity. Once again, please ask me if you are not 100% clear on something. When you make assumptions, you make a lot of things more difficult.

@Riko - the Star Army rescue team is inside the derelict. Six Four should meet up with one of the Mindy-clad soldiers should be meeting up with her, if you could post an encounter.

Reactions: Wes
Folks:

Let's make a push to wrap up the current mission. I know I'm not the only one ready to move on, and Wes was kind enough to play the rescuers for the tail end of this plot arc, so let's not keep him waiting!

Maybe start the next mission while leaving this one open like we did the last one? There isn't really much to do for the majority now, and that would also get the ball rolling again.

@Yoerik -

I really need you to do a more thorough job of reading the previous posts. Amelia contacted Dylan via radio and told him to stay put and not scratch the shuttle. If you intended to have Dylan disobey her and try to dock anyway, then that's fine, but be prepared to suffer any unwanted consequences, both from the crew and from Dylan's inability to pilot the shuttle, let alone do something as delicate as docking. If you didn't, then edit your post to more accurately respond to what happened before.

I'm going to be as plain and honest as I can: I'm rapidly growing weary of asking you to correct your posts. If you can't pay closer attention to what's going on in the plot, then I'm going to have to eject Dylan.

@Foxtrot 813 -

I like that idea, but I'm going to hold off just a little longer so that I'm certain how this ending is going to play out, to avoid any potential conflicts in the timeline. As information to everyone, within the next week I will be starting a new 2.1 thread that will encompass returning to the Black Moon (unless the crew decides to go elsewhere) for repairs, as well as some off-duty RP before we begin the next mission.

So im no scientist, far from it to be precise, but umm 1. I don't think Neko's can talk in space and 2. even if they could, Six Four could not hear them. That whole lack of oxygen thing.... @Wes

Even if it wasn't explicitly stated, I understood it to mean that the Nekos (in Mindy armor) probably broadcast their questions on several frequencies, guessing that Six Four would probably be tuned in to one of them.

Reactions: Wes
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…