• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC The Soyokaze

I am LEAVING TOWn for the week end and will be OFF line until Tuesday at the earliest. If for any reason you need to contact me for a question on the plot I shall have my CELL PHONE with me. My phone number is on my profile page on the WIKI. If you do call, please text first saying who you are so I can see the number, I do not answer strange phone numbers ever. Your other option is to leave a voice mail and tell me who you are so I call you back.

I hope you all have wonderful weekends and all are in good heath and spirits. Love you all. See you in a few days.

This might be the last GM post from be for as long as the first of next month.... I will be loosing power unless a check we have been waiting one appears in the mail. They shut it off tomorrow. SO @Lamb , and @Gunsight1 will be my got to contacts, they will be posting things I have sent to them via Text. I may not be able to post via my phone but I'll be reading...

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MY CREWIES!

This might be the last GM post from be for as long as the first of next month.... I will be loosing power unless a check we have been waiting one appears in the mail. They shut it off tomorrow.
That sucks! It's hard to hear how so many of us are really living on the edge financially. I hope things work out for you.

Update: We got a pardon on the power, the turn off date has been pushed back until the 27th. So I'll be around until then, and hopefully past then too!

Nice to hear yoshi!

Hope you don't get blind sided by something else next week, you seem to have awful luck so, best of luck to you!

Last edited:
So, question: what exactly happens when one attempts to cut somone in half with a volumetric aether blades besides the obvious "no one dies", becuase I think i could pull off a funny panick moment where freyja, despite all odds, manages to seriously injure somone despite it being a simulation.

@Wyld That is a question I won't answer here. you will just have to wait for your character to make that attack. if I give you up ever answer here then what would be the point of you having your characters try anything IC?

With that being said I will be working on the next GM tonight! Hopefully our XO posts before then.

I've got to say... well, Elina's actions remind me vaugely of this clip.

In short, a hilarious, ill thought out bad idea. I may have to up my own game here, I'm clearly not trying hard enough.

@HAMnJAM Might be an issue with dictating whether or not they hit. Also I checked the super eikan cruiser page(what the soyokaze is), unless you saw something i didn't I don't think there are simply 'heavier rounds'.

If I'm mistaken on either account, sorry.

I had a feeling someone would say the hits may be a problem...and by heavier I meant in my mind to put closer...

@HAMnJAM please explain what you are attempting in small child sized words for your bread dead Gm, just here in the OOC cause what I read in the thread and what you and @Wyld are saying is different in my head.

This is not me being upset or sneaking in a way to chastise you. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT. My brain meats just don't seem to be painting the picture you were creating.

:)

IC Jei shoot guns faster...

OOC Discussion original version siad I hit vessel, Wyld said it would be a bit hard for me to tell, I reworded it to mkae iot seem Jei had no idea if it hit or not.

ahh , but what are you trying to do with the guns. you have a lot more then Jei tries to shoot the other ship, so I was wondering if you were trying some trick or something.

ahh I see... ok, I'm going to give it another day, just in case @SmokeEmpress is able to post, if not, I'll auto her characters into having the ship do some sick maneuvers. And give you an update on hits or misses.

Huh, guess ham editied out that part. Anyways hoping our missing/afk players come back. We seem to have a few that aren't posting, unless i missed their departure.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back