• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC The Soyokaze

Sorry for not responding much. Unable to get on the internet as much as I'd like at the moment. Will try to do so soon!

Am looking at what is posted and will try to get a post out soon, but if y'all need to push forward, go for it. I'll post when I can.

Smokey if you would like, I am currently writing the next GM post, if you would like to jump onto the pad I'm using, we could just jp your section. :)

For the record here, m reasoning for that is basicall she just got there, got interveiwd, got dragged off to a club, had an excursion looking for her lost gun after reporting to misato, and suddenly hey! its morning and you have to go get suited up for a combat drop!

there probably was some free time in there somewhere to actually get a back up but whatever...

To my loving players Internet for me for the next week might be iffy. I will be at my folk's house for the week, and they said the net was out there as of yesterday. The wind and rain knocked their power out for a short bit, and when it came back on the net didn't kick up. I have been sternly warned not to attempt to fix anything, my folks on this topic still view me as five years old and taking my dad's walkman apart to see how it worked.

So, now that I've posted it... exactl how much trouble can one get into for failing to do something so basic? Even if she was barely there (what, a day and a half?) with her day completely booked by other people followed b a 'surprise' combat drop?

None really. It is a player's right to have a mental back up for a char in a faction with them. Past that it is a character's chice to. If she dies they will spawn her from an older copy. Possibly one from boot or before...

You are right it has, I have been working on a GM for the past week at least, and each time I have sat down to write it either I go brain dead and can't come up with something to write, or when I have the thoughts organized in my head, I get called away on one emergency or an other.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back