• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC The Wayward Discussion

Also if you haven't posted please do, so far in the main thread only Whitehart has.
There's not exactly much Quinn can do until the away-team get back to the ship really... Reed's bringing Ana back, Embel's (hopefully) getting the ship warmed up and I noted in my last post that Quinn was preparing for incoming injured sooo....

There's not exactly much Quinn can do until the away-team get back to the ship really... Reed's bringing Ana back, Embel's (hopefully) getting the ship warmed up and I noted in my last post that Quinn was preparing for incoming injured sooo....
I JPed with SmokeEmpress but I guess I could still post.

And there is the bear still needing to be trussed and whatnot. However, I can post again, if need be, until the next GM post.

okay a little slow on it, but I'm gonna try and get a post out for everyone tomorrow before things get hectic on my end.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…