Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC The Wayward Discussion

Ready to go! Nan would have patched the communications both through his PHC and his internal comms if that is acceptable. And remember, Nan for First Officer!:)

Does Nan have a comm though? The reason I ask is it has a few basic features that are really useful to adventurer and they're all tied together and easy to track.

Upon comparison it looks like the personal holographic computer requires a network for long range communications whereas the watch comm doesn't. So, Nan will take one.

Ash Adiel and Jun's communicatiors accounted for/handed out. People should also consider the rooming arrangement and where they want to room.

Ash would pretty much go to whatever room she was given. But if given the choice she'd probably choose something out of the way. So Ash will take B-6 if it is available.

I want to say Monday of Tuesday. I want to get the back office things sorted out and make sure of my count of players and activity.

For the record, I was planning on having Reed adopt a cat once they arrived back on the Waypoint Trade Station :p

I guess he doesn't need to do that anymore.

How were you planning on introducing your character to the crew anyway?

For the record, I was planning on having Reed adopt a cat once they arrived back on the Waypoint Trade Station :p

I guess he doesn't need to do that anymore.

How were you planning on introducing your character to the crew anyway?

Honestly? I have no idea.

I just hope it's set up somehow.

Well I'll be talking with you on that tomorrow Cookie, on plans. But likely you'll bee meeting the crew on Waypoint.

Ranks have have been put up, also a little below it is the amount each rank makes every month. Also all members that have been listed for a month of greater get that 1000KS bonus. First pay check from ranks will be the end of March. Also be before I mentioned the rooming arrangements. You all are free to put your characters where you want them and discuss among yourselves moving rooms and pairing up if you want. As for the plot I will wrap that all of in a post that should be out tomorrow that starts the new thread.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back