Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC The Wayward Discussion

@Cmd_Jackson @Semjax @BloodyScarlet @Enansel @SmokeEmpress @Whitehart New post is up, it's a little shorter than I wanted it to be but I couldn't think of how to lengthen it without speeding things along and not giving everyone a chance to post what they'd been doing.

@Blizzard @cyborgakadjmoose You two would've made it to the station a day ago, and gotten in contact with Veronica of Rot Mädchen and she'd have told you about Tanja's condition and gotten you in contact with her and Tanja would've told them to meet here too.

@Cookies Darling can either just be arriving on the station in which case she would know the job flier would send her to Rot Mädchen, or you can have her already on her way to the alpine park after Veronica told her to meet the captain there.

I mean making a separate post might be easier, since Doctor Creed is approaching with the premise in mind that maybe Darling is the Captain. But whatever is easier for you works for me, I just imagine that seeing the information out of order would be confusing.

I mean making a separate post might be easier, since Doctor Creed is approaching with the premise in mind that maybe Darling is the Captain. But whatever is easier for you works for me, I just imagine that seeing the information out of order would be confusing.

Good point. Alright, I'll just make another post.

We can keep the bear, I figure it'd been cut up and stored for food, if you want the pelt no problem. Just post about keeping it in 3.0

I took a bit longer to get a post in than I meant too, sorry about that. I've had two tabletop games to prepare for, one of which I needed to finalize a new character with a somewhat unresponsive DM.

@Frankly just something to consider. Normally on SARP we use italics for thoughts and telekinetic messages. So you might not want to italicize your speaking text.

Oh? Well alright, sure. I was just using it to differentiate, though I'd think it would fall on the writer to state they're using that medium to communicate and the reader to read that text. But I'll change it, no biggie.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back