Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC The Wayward Discussion

Okay am I just bad at computers? I thought I posted like the day after the gm post but I guess I hit preview. Rectifying soon.

@Blizzard

Ha! Wouldn't be the first, or last, time Quinn's had his hands on a criminal, bloody-handed person, or a socio/psychopath :P

@SmokeEmpress

You remember that Not-post-able-here JP we did? We can soooo make that cannon... mostly because I really want Quinn to annoy the crap out of Adiel.

@Syaoran

^ in regards to the ping to smokey, bout how much time between leaving the planet of the last mission and their reaching the station? An hour or two or?

You can post scenes in the 'open RP' forums the 18+ one too if you have access. Also as long as nothing plot related happens, you don't have to show me if you don't feel like it.

Doctor Creed seemed satisfied with Tanja's response, pushing his sunglass up the bridge of his nose before looking over at the yamataian. It was always someone from yamatai that asked questions like this, he thought to himself. At least he wasn't a cat.

It was always someone from yamatai that asked questions like this, he thought to himself. At least he wasn't a cat.

At least he wasn't a cat.

I spat my drink.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back