• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC The Wayward Discussion

@Blizzard sorry this is my fault for not being clear and I'll edit my post, but when I said improvised gym I meant as in a weight room gym, not athletics gymnasium. It's just got work out gear.
Oh, awkward! I knew what you meant, but I was just trying to be fancy! Big words are Adiel's style!

Uhh... @Cookies Though I'm sure Darling can help, and I welcome it gladly, Ana was in the Engineroom when she got her little robot up and running. I'm going to guess that Darling is somewhere near and happened to overhear her?

Uhh... @Cookies Though I'm sure Darling can help, and I welcome it gladly, Ana was in the Engineroom when she got her little robot up and running. I'm going to guess that Darling is somewhere near and happened to overhear her?

Yeah, let's do that. I was a little confused on that point too. I'll edit my previous post in regards to that.

Internal.

edit: Though I'm confused by what you mean on the later. You mean she's taking power FROM the anbruch or...?

I totally forgot to mention ship rule about weapons going in the weapons locker unless it's a side arm. But since it's an awkward point to do that now, when we next time skip we'll just have all the weapons 'cept side arms stored there. Catching up and writing GM post now.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back