Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC The Wayward Discussion

I would be okay with wrapping up, but I do feel like both Adiel and Ash need to reach a certain point before moving on to the other thread. I think if we can find a good way to end the thread with both of them making to the spaceport or something that would be good.

@BloodyScarlet Hope you get better soon, and I'll make sure your character stays safe.

@cyborgakadjmoose There will still be more post they'll get to a good point before they end. I just needed to know so I know if my post should be heading towards a wrap up or towards an extension.

Question: Did you have any specific destinations in mind for the Anbruch? Reed's current plan is to return to Dawn Station in order to get Tanja and Analiese some more extensive medical aid.

By the way, if you are still trying to decide on the next mission, I'll like to change my vote to the scavenging mission. That kind of mission should allow for some fun interactions between characters.

Wherever you guys dock next will be the "predetermined" meeting place. Adiel's already spoken to Tanja and been accepted onto the crew. Ash will be the "plus one" it seems.

So really, I was just going to have him walk on in. :P

Wherever you guys dock next will be the "predetermined" meeting place. Adiel's already spoken to Tanja and been accepted onto the crew. Ash will be the "plus one" it seems.

So really, I was just going to have him walk on in. :p
I see.

I hope Adiel isn't in a rush. I think the Anbruch is going to have to spend some time at the station being repaired.

By the way, if you are still trying to decide on the next mission, I'll like to change my vote to the scavenging mission. That kind of mission should allow for some fun interactions between characters.
I am still game for something like this. Basically a chance for good character interaction. And I know I've said this before, but this would be chance for Ash to show what she is good at. :cool:
Adiel's already spoken to Tanja and been accepted onto the crew. Ash will be the "plus one" it seems. So really, I was just going to have him walk on in. :p
Basically. Also: SURPRISE IROMA!

@Cmd_Jackson @Semjax @BloodyScarlet @SmokeEmpress @Whitehart @Enansel @cyborgakadjmoose @Blizzard I am going to be opening up the new thread soon for the next mission, it's going to be a little R&R at the start and then get into the mission. However I am also going to be doing a little revamping of things in this plot. Like for one, people will start earning salaries. And at the end of missions they will receive a bonus based on performance, instead of their whole pay relying on missions. Along with that, if you do not already have a Watch Communicator on your sheet please tell me and add one (you need to tell me so I can keep track of how many the ship has, cause Tanja buys them)

Also it should be noted that everyone will receive 1000KS as a 'bonus' even @Blizzard and @cyborgakadjmoose characters. This will count for pay from the mission and just a 'sign up bonus' to give people some funds to by things they feel they'll need. There is going to be a reasonable level of danger in the coming plot and it's not going to just be animals. If you well like it's adequate you can also borrow form the on ship's inventory, but you have to put it back at the end of the mission and can't add it to your sheet. But either way, go into the next plot expecting to get into at least one fight.

Also Tanja will be assigning ranks now as well since salary will be given.

But to end this post I want to know who's here and going to be ready for this.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back