• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC The Wayward Discussion

Try "Unwatch Thread", then click watch and make sure that you select the "Receive Alerts and Notifications".

*Note: Some labels are probably paraphrased.

Welp, now my notifications have stopped working

I'll try to get a post up today or tomorrow. Is there any charecter that Reed needs to respond to?

Edit: I think I stopped recieving notifications around the time I made the quoted post above.

Edit 2: The irony!

Last edited:
Welp, now my notifications have stopped working

I'll try to get a post up today or tomorrow. Is there any charecter that Reed needs to respond to?

Edit: I think I stopped recieving notifications around the time I made the quoted post above.

all of them

Well my GM post is coming up soon, and I think I should ask. How do you guys want this to move? Now that the mission explanation is done we can jump right in if you guys want. Or we can continue social for a bit more(staying in the hot spring, or moving to a different location). What do you guys feel like?

Well, considering Quinn wanted to give physicals and stuff, I'd like to keep socializing, but move onto the Anbruch.

I agree with Blizzard. It will allow socializing and an opportunity for characters to see their new surroundings

Ditto. Having the crew move over to the Anbruch to get settled would be fun. We could do that for a bit and then easily transition to the mission.

So mean! It's like telling a kid not to take the fresh baked cookies placed in front of him!

Can't you just imagine Nan's lip quiver as he tries not to blurt out a question?

I vote to move to the Anbruch as well. Let's see how the robot manages to fit inside...

Okay I posted, did a quick cut to the ship. If anyone wants to continue their hot spring interaction you can, just use "Previously at the Hot Spring" as a location header like in my post.

@Blizzard sorry this is my fault for not being clear and I'll edit my post, but when I said improvised gym I meant as in a weight room gym, not athletics gymnasium. It's just got work out gear.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…