• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC The Wayward Discussion

Sorry for the delay in posting here. I was hoping to get at least one more post but doesn't look like it so I'll be posting in the thread.

Hey @Syaoran college is taking up a bunch of my time with school/frat/student organization. I'll be unavailable for the rest of the semester. If you want to NPC Adiel, be my guest.

Okay we have the people and I'm ready, so you guys can post if you haven't posted the current round. Unless you all want to skip ahead some.

Would you guys like to speed up through this portion? THe mission is practically over so we can finish it up in like 3 more GM post. Then we can decide if to continue, get more crew or what to do with teh plot.

I think I'm going to just wrap everything up for Wayward up with my next post. This place was fun while it lasted, but I'm struggling to even find motivation to keep posting through to the finish.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back