• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC The Wayward Discussion

@Ametheliana @ArsenicJohn @Blizzard @SmokeEmpress - New post up. The crew is going to have a brief meeting in the ward room and then we're going to take off. Also I left some room for everyone to have a quick little chat before Tanja steps into the room. Hana and Brigid with each other (since Tanja is walking with them) and those across the ship. There will be more time to chat later as well once we launch.

Um...well crap. @Syaoran
The last post I remembered reading about this plot was back in January, when there was a possibility of it being put on hold. Obviously this is not the case, but my email did that weird thing where I don't get any notifications. Sometimes if I am not logged in I think I do not get notifications? I don't know. I'm not blaming anyone but myself, but an @cyborgakadjmoose thrown my way would have helped. : /
Anyways.
I am still interested in participating in this plot. It is to my own detriment that I basically dropped off the grid for three months(I assumed there was no activity). I will be taking a look at what I missed to get caught up, but I can understand if Ash cannot rejoin the plot.

So yeah, I would still like to participate, but I understand if Ash cannot rejoin until a certain point, or not rejoin at all.

Sorry about this. : /

Yeah it was put on hold for a little, I got some help though and came up with an idea though and was able to start it back up soon. Sorry I forgot to put out a mention. But yeah you can totally still join in. The crew hasn't taken off yet, and I have plans to allow for people to come in later as well. I actually would love to have you back in on the crew, so I'm glad to here you still want in.

Ok good. Let me get caught up. I only skimmed the newest thread, but it looks like people are starting to board at the moment? I'll just have it that Ash was off doing things...probably selling salvage or something.

@Ametheliana @ArsenicJohn @Blizzard @cyborgakadjmoose @SmokeEmpress New post is up. And in case it's a little confusing, Tanja is saying there are choices for everyone. They can ride in the Onset and then go on a space walk to help put in the beacon, they can get in one of 3 Rüstung frames and follow the hands on manual inside to learn how to operate it, or get in one of 3 Swordbreaker fighters and do the same. Either way everyone will be suiting up and heading out into space.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back