• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC The Wayward Discussion

Hi everyone. I am really happy to say that I will be coming back. I know I just disappeared before but this time I'm back for sure. I look forward to playing Nan again.

@Whitehart Huzzah! I know Quinn was gonna miss Nan xD

Which makes me think @Syaoran would it be too far out there to suggest having Quinn and Nan meet by chance on a ship heading through that unexplored zone that coincidentally ended up close to where Tanja and the others end up?

They will be showing up by being on the trailing abwehran ship that was delayed to launch after them, since it's not a combat ship.

When you're both ready I can start a topic for you two, episode 4 is almost over, and you guys will join the crew on episode 5 when they meet up with the trailing ship.

All I can think of now is Quinn and Nan walking through the ship and every now and then Nan tries to just randomly walk off as he see's something that catches his eye and Quinn calmly steers him back on course

Well, you two have the ability to explore the station, as well as speak with your guard about things and such. Most of the station is open to explore, just not all of it.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…