• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Interest Check The Whole Fury - Star Army Survival?

I'm dropping out unfortunately. I got a new job at a lumber yard and 10 hour shifts doing a high intensity labour job does not go well with being able to get a decent amount of RP in. Sorry Hotel

For some reason I lost my notifications completely for this, I'll get a move on on creating my character.

Possible will be done soon(ish).

My idea is more about the journey home than the event itself, so I'd say this idea is plenty different. I can't do anything with that yet, because there haven't been any engagements that could produce half a ship, yet.

Anyway, I can join in with this, but unless I use my existing character (which I wouldn't mind doing) I'll need to think of a character concept. One of those electronics experts who works on the ship's computers, I guess. I probably shouldn't play a hologram for a survival horror scenario, though.

My idea is more about the journey home than the event itself, so I'd say this idea is plenty different. I can't do anything with that yet, because there haven't been any engagements that could produce half a ship, yet.

Anyway, I can join in with this, but unless I use my existing character (which I wouldn't mind doing) I'll need to think of a character concept. One of those electronics experts who works on the ship's computers, I guess. I probably shouldn't play a hologram for a survival horror scenario, though.

@Navian You could always play as the ship's doctor :p

Hmm, any restrictions on species?

Nope. Anything acceptable to the Star Army I'm willing to at least consider.

Up to you, Navian!

For some reason I lost my notifications completely for this, I'll get a move on on creating my character.

Possible will be done soon(ish).

Take your time. That was essentially a prop. I have a super busy month at work (there's a movie filming at our site, then we have to clean/set up/open for the season) so this likely isn't moving fast.

In the interests of overcoming options paralysis, I'd like to commit to playing Navian in this plot, unless HK has something more specific in mind for me to design a new character around.

I may add Areana in depending on whenever she gets finished soon.
But she's also being petitioned for the.... That one plot. The cruiser one whose name eludes me. By @HAMnJAM basically.

She's another birb of course : P

RPG-D RPGfix
Back