Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Threat of full scale aetheric shock warfare: Mutually assured destruction?

OsakanOne

Inactive Member
Retired Member
In much the same way we have nuclear weapons, in SARP we have shock weapons capable of total non-recoverable destruction. does a circumstance of full-scale warfare to wipe out another nation with first-strike or second-strike mutually assured destruction exist as a deterrent from any such first strike?

I'm very interested to know what kind of infrastructures, systems and equipment are in place for this sort of thing.

Graah! I hate it when you reply with pictures like these! It feels so insultingly dismissive when you do so, especially after someone takes the pain to write you multi-paragraph replies. >_<

I guess you're... peachy? Wow. That sure contributed to the conversation.

edit: wait, isn't that actually called a 'pear' in english? "Peary"? "Peery"? Wow, now I'm even more confused and irked.

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back