• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

To: Heads of State

Ametheliana

Head in the Stars
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
To:
Her Imperial Majesty, Empress Himiko I of Yamatai
Taisho Ketsurui Yui
Imperial Premier of Yamatai Ketsurui Yuumi
Empress Vishta of the Gartagens
Sky Marshal Gaelan Sanders of Democratic Imperium of Nepleslia
Makuzhar Orin Suran of the Iromakuanhe Astral Commonwealth

Aaki Loleth, Conclave Member of the Iromakuanhe Astral Commonwealth

Esteemed Heads of State,

A time has come in which coordinated efforts on all of our parts to become reacquainted with one another on a level on which the dreams of our people can become actualized. Actions of the past do not have to shadow the fruits of the future but can instead be a picture of the past we reference but do not live by. The future is what we make it, and what better way is there to make it than to do so together?

That is why I ask you to join one another in the city of Kyopelinvuori. With Empress Vishta's encouragement I have set about the task of getting all of us together so that we may assess our standings with one another and put forth effort to strengthen our relations on professional, personal, and political levels.

Please, I encourage you all to take this opportunity to sit down with one another and evaluate our standing amongst one another as nations.

Dreamer's Peace,
Aaki Loleth

@Wes
@Ira
@Doshii Jun
@Centurion0507
@Gunhand4171
@Soresu

Plot page for Dream World, which this meeting will take place within.

Last edited by a moderator:
To:
Aaki Loleth,

Makuzhar Orin Suran of the Iromakuanhe Astral Commonwealth

Dreamer's Peace,

I greet you in our dreams, Aaki Loleth, and will soon be able to do so in person, as well. I look forward to this meeting with great interest and even greater hopes.

As you are aware, the Mazerin members of the House are more inclined to see my presence as a hindrance to our ability to remain secluded and, thus, safe. They do not speak for every planetary house, though, as you also know. Thank the stars there is not an expansionist majority in any house or we would be going into this meeting with a very different set of goals in mind.

The goals for this meeting are to secure the Gartagen, Nepleslian, and Yamataian relations, specifically with treaties of Non-Aggression. I am aware of your current progress with the Gartagens and applaud you for that, but Yamatai and Nepleslia are a different yahti altogether.

My dreams will smile on me when I am able to speak with you in person, Aaki Loleth.

Touch divine, until we next meet,

Orin Suran

RPG-D RPGfix
Back