• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Toxic

Frank chuckled amused "no I just wanted to Know if you needed help staying alive down there, I'm not the man to belittle someone due to size I'm sure if you are here you are skilled" Frank smile "also cute gun here's mine" Frank said as his left arm transformed and moved parts revealing a hmg with suppresser "let me know if anyone gives you trouble" he said in a thick country accent.

"I...I'm not gonna lie that turned me on a little..." Tecuma said honestly through her speakers as she walked forward and grabbed at the machine gun arm and yanked it forward to inspect it.

"Where do you store the ammo and how nuch did it cost to get this done?! I just got some cruddy aim assisst and some muscle enhancements in my arms after I lost them. This is hardcore though!"

Frank nodded "honestly about 500ks ammo is housed in my elbow, as for who made it I did" he let's her inspect it "honestly I tend to. Upgrade myself when I can my right eye is a aim assist for the gun as well as my body is for the lack of a better term intigrated power armor, if you're interested in the gun and the armor augs I can point you to the people who I gave promission to comercily sell it to uso and neps"

Thad walked over to the love birds who were checking out the load out of each other. He was now sporting two belts across his chest. First was grenades and the other was ammo for his weapon. He weapon he had was a modified sword that had a barrel down the length of it. Could call it a gunblade if you will but was his favorite weapon. Allowed for close and personal and able to blast people from a distance.

"Glad to have you on the team Frank. Good to know we have the heavy gunner. Names Thaddeaus in case you missed it from before." He had removed the helm of the armor so people could see his face expressions better. "Tecuma was it, careful in that armor. Not sure its designed to handle drooling." He said with a laugh

The blush was back as she whirled on Thad, about to say something smart or bitchy, yet the sight of him armed to the teeth with grenades and some kinda modified sword gun thing made her a little weak in the knees. Cutting someone then shooting them?!

"Ye-yea, drooling, thats what I'm worried about right now..." She said, though her helmet and eyes within were locked on the sword. The only way it could be better? If it had a grenade launcher instead of a gun...

All in all she had a nice fuzzy warm feeling in her stomach right now looking at the two men armed and dangerous. Why hadn't she started hanging out with merc groups before this?!

Frank nodded to thad "pleasure to meet you too" looking back to tecuma he smiled "if you're free later mabie I can show you my other big gun"

Shuttle Bay

There would be an audible KACHAK as Frank said 'big gun'. This was caused by Spacecase cocking his Finagle. Waiting for everyone's attention before speaking. "Unless you want to see what my big gun can do I'd step away from the lady. You are here to do a job. Nothing more nothing less. Your flirting can wait until you get to a bar or some other place with people more your league but now is not a good time. The last thing I want is to get shit in the back because you're too busy planning your 'bedtime routine'."

Foreseeing that this might lead to an altercation he called for some Junkers to wait outside as he leveled the finagle at Frank the bigger and probably the more problematic of the pair. "Now can we focus?"

"Sadly this guy is right. We can play who has the bigger gun after the mission. Which for the record is pretty big." Thad lifts his arm up and chops at the shoulder. He is trying to indicate the size clearly.

Adjusting his aim to be a bit lower Spacecase would respond. "I can make it shorter if you want to keep this up."

"I'd say you're on my list to but you just tried to clam jam me dammit! Not cool man not cool..." Tecuma gripped to Spacecase as she crossed her arms and watched him for a moment. She would turn back to the other two.

"Since cap'n dicknogood over there says we gotta be good boyscouts and girlscouts, we can pick up later? These are conversations and comparisons I definitely think we should hash out in person, in bed, without clothes on, and preferably trashed?"

Shuttle Bay
Spacecase would sigh as he lowered his weapon. He would grumble to himself. He would have loved to join in on the fun but there was a job to be done and that kind of behavior was not befitting of anything but a rookie who didn't know how dangerous it could get. He had long since stopped planning anything past the next mission as he had had one too many close encounters with death than he'd like. It was better to be prepared for the worst than to hope for the best.

"Tecuma, I like the way you think. Sounds like a party and I enjoy a good party." He said with a smile. "Alright cap'n dicknogood, lets go prep for the mission. Caughty name by the way, I am Thaddeaus." He gave Spacecase a pat on the shoulder as he walked by.

Frank acted on intinct when he heard the gun cock in his general vicinity putting himself between the other two a black viser activated over his right eye as his gun cocked aiming it at the person responsible.

After finding out he was just trying to keep the flirting down to non existent Frank's arm and visor went away to normal as he sized up the man "I'd recommend against doing that you nearly caused my programming to go into overdrive" Frank said in a mildly annoyed tone.

Shuttle Bay
Spacecase would let out another sigh. There was just no helping these people he knew that there was being green but these people couldn't even get their mind out of the gutter long enough to form a tactical decision. One thing was for certain though he thought and that was that he would have to watch his own back during this mission. "Spacecase as I've already stated. I would say a pleasure to make your acquaintance but I don't lie." He would begin to walk away before saying. "Also it's never a good idea to make fun of the man who will be doing maintenance or rescuing." He would then turn to the captain. "You have my contact info. Let me know when we get planet side I'm heading back to my ship." He would then head off to the airlock where his ship was currently docking with.

He would stop at the door just long enough to say. "You're welcome to come along Frank I'd like to talk with you a bit about how to maintain your systems while we are in the corrosive environment send me your specifications as well."

Frank nodded and fallowed the man "sure no problem just a word of warning my systems are a little out dated by 80 years or so"

Frank would send him his blueprint and lab info that's 87 years old on the creation of him in a psycopomp lab cenenting the fact he's wasn't normal and was created not born

"Well let me know if you can somehow create a helmet and corrosive resistant coating for my armor"

As Spacecase walked off, Tecuma flicked him off with both hands, bouncing her hands up and down a few times and dancing along with them back and forth. She was a child at heart and didn't care in the least.

Hallway
"More Psychopomp I see great." Spacecase would say sarcastically. "Yeah I can work with this the junkers should be able to make repairs on the move once I upload your blueprint onto them. Though your captain is going to have to foot the bill for any damages because USO won't be covering them and I'm sure as hell not just going to eat that kind on cash on good will."

Frank walked back to the group once he was ready and chuckled "I may just take you up on that offer after the missions over"

Frank said double checking his gear and checking a device to make sure that the armors synthetic spine had enough fule just in case.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back