• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Halloween [Trick Or Treat] Second Chance Salvage (YE 44)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
RP Date
YE 44.7
RP Location
Yicuqibu
Yamatai's Candy Festival is here! But we've got something longer-lasting than candy at Second Chance Salvage Company: SPACE JUNK.

Send us a reply and you'll receive three random items from our stockpile. And if you post a photo of yourself in costume (OOC: character art), you'll get double the items! It'd better not just be an old photo from last year!

Greetings,

I’m interested in receiving some unsorted salvage items, I suppose.

Regards,
Matokai Masato

Zeck interested, also Zeck has costume from what you call galaxy wars. Zeck like this mandalin character. Zeck make costume from scrap Zeck do good job yes?

-Zeck D'rakol

Last edited:
Subject: Second Chance Salvage Company Hallow's Eve

You said space junk!? I don't have my costume ready yet or I'd include that, but odds and ends are always welcome.

Subject : Second Chance Salvage Company Hallow's Eve

I don't have a costume, but your stuff has been useful in the past.

Not quite a costume, but it is the new look for myself going forward.

Cosplaying as my favorite singer: Marcus Jackson!

Reactions: Wes

Showing off my cultural heritage. What do you think? Too much leg?

Not quite costumes, but I am finally coming out of my shell. It is all thanks to all the great people I have met and those around encouraging me to grow!

Cosplaying as my favorite character in the game "Neko Frontlines", Type 41 SAR.

Time for the annual 'get rich quick' scheme 2CS must be the richest company in setting with those containers of solid gold lol

Hello,

I’m interested in receiving some salvage items, prefer a couple ships which need repaired.

Regards,
Seraphina Belmont

To: Second Chance
As my friend would say "one person's junk is another's treasure. I'm up for this sadly I have no costume.

Lenna

To: Second Chance
One person's junk is another's treasure, I am always seeking more treasures sign me up!!

Nikicon

I didn't want to make two posts for this I hope this is acceptable. I wish I had the ability to make some costume art for these two, but only Lenna has some art Thanks to Wes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…