• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Art TYPE 33 NSP (3D view)

I bumped against the TYPE 33 NSP pistol on the Wiki while studying and decided to make it in 3D since I actually liked it and didn't have much to do.

Hanako's Type 33X NSP Prototype:
ai.imgur.com_uLjbe44.png

Type 33 NSP:
ai.imgur.com_wDnKqDX.png

Type 33 NSP Dark:
ai.imgur.com_Yfvj36d.png

Type 33/C NSP:
ai.imgur.com_QRRHVxJ.png

Type 33/C NSP (SSS):
ai.imgur.com_QWgtFAA.png

I'll post the other versions soon ;o

Last edited:
Um, yes please, removable battery n all would be epic. If you do this im gonna be down for at least 2, on in the standard issue star army blue and one in spec ops black

@Cmd_Jackson It took around 5 hours to make it, it took more time because I had to change it from the basic render to the Cycles render (I actually used this model as a test using Cycles) and had to change it later to put the shot counter

Wow, cool prompt response. I'm not one to rush awesomeness-- just checking because it's been a month and nobody's said anything, but I don't want this thread to die. If I could do 3D modeling, I'd probably ask you for your models so I could do it myself. I'm just that excited at the prospect.

Oh, for the NSP article, it would help if we could get these on a transparent background, if that's possible. Or the background color of the wiki. Let me know if that can be done easily.

If it's the same kind of 3d application I use, having a background similar to the wiki is probably easy enough. Transparency will probably mess up anti-aliasing, though.

It's a bit dificult to have a transparent background without messing up the lighting if there isn't a plane to reflect it
The closer I could do is remove the background with Photoshop/other program and then add the transparency

I know there is a way to fix that in Blender but I forgot how to do it (and I used to do it a lot to) I'll have to hunt around on the help forums to see if I can find it again. But basically it was a process that allowed you to keep the lighting you had along with its effects while still having a transparent background.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back