• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC UCS ZENPYOU

ShotJon, since you have been taking the initiative for a while here with Alice, would you like to lead the scenario once/if I deploy?

Weekends don't really work for me as I usually am running Table Top gaming.

Weeknights 8-11pm I can usually work into the schedule.

Well I could try. But if someone else would step up it would be better. I am not sure if my GM skills are good enough to lead a game here on SARP. But if there won't be anybody who would take it I will.

I want to promote from within and you've been doing rather well since you've joined the plot. =) It just takes some practice but you have the rest of the site to ask for help, advice, suggestions as well as a better idea of what you as a player would like to happen to the story. I generally try to direct the flow but not drop too much of a script on you at once. It does take a little bit to figure out how to divert your plans if your players go another way but that's what makes it fun. =)

I am also acting on Yoroko's suggestion to let you step up from when I first came back from boot camp. =)

Well okay then. Then if nobodyelse woudl step up I will take. I think with help from Nash and other experienced guys here on SAPR it should be fine. Altough we don't even know yet if you will be deploying, right?

As it stands right now, all signs point to yes. I won't know if it'll actually happen until we have to go down to the ship on Thursday.

All righty, I leave to report in tomorrow morning, ShotJon, I'm going to e-mail you an outline today that you can chose to follow if you wish. I'll be posting a copy in the UCS Zenpyou planning thread in the GM planning forum. If you need any help please don't be afraid to ask the other GMs. Hopefully, I'll be back soon!

I have confidence in you, ShotJon! Sent the note. =) Good luck everyone and have fun! I'll be back in a few months!

Thank you Kim and good luck.

Okay folks. I got all the info. Give me a day ro two to get stuff ready and than we can roll!

Here's the rub, my deployment has been canceled for now but I want to give ShotJon a chance to continue to GM this part of the plot. =) I'm going to stay in the background for this but if you would like help, I am more than willing to help out. ^_^

Great. I plan to post as much as I can. We could try to pick a pace. Maybe get a really crazy and post every few days :D

Just an update: I am currently in the process of moving to my new house. I will hopefully have my net up and running again come April 13th.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back