• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Uncle Vanderhuge Wants YOU

I'm still working on a character, but I have a concept hammered out. I plan on playing as a captain, do we get to choose a ship, or are we 'issued' one?

Don't see why not. You still want to use your old Fleet Commander over the 2nd AF? I'm actually writing another one for this...but it's mostly because I just wanted to write up another character.

And you never know, you silly, smelly Neppies... You might not be fighting against some random GM-controlled Mishhu, but a semi-similar boat.

I dunno Kampfer, what's your Coolness rating?

You obviously have never drank Habu-sake before, so the rating is very important at this point.

But he does make trolling funny as hell both on IRC, and IRL. Not to mention he likes that Korean chick at Wal-Mart.

MoonMan said:

You obviously have never drank Habu-sake before, so the rating is very important at this point.

I am cooler than a cucumber in sunglasses water skiiing with Meghan Fox and Summer Glau on their shoulders.

Koenig808 said:
MoonMan said:

I am cooler than a cucumber in sunglasses water skiiing with Meghan Fox and Summer Glau on their shoulders.

That's pretty cool.

Also: I will be doing my officer training whatever-you-want-to-call-it event later than planned, if that wasn't already evident. I've been pretty busy the past couple weeks, and leave for college this Thursday. Once I'm settled in at school, I'll be sure to get on it.

Koenig808 said:
MoonMan said:

*twitch*

Stuff is still in the works, but hasn't been shelved.

Us Nep GMs have just been pretty busy as of late. It's a work in progress, though!

With the blessings of Tom, I'm going to make a rear admiral for the war. I expect him to get maimed, killed, and corpse-raped, okay? :D

I would be interested in joining this if that's possible. Even have a couple of characters in mind. Had three ideas till I heard that Kohanians had only been in the Nepleslian Military for about a year, but I think that the other two might work.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back