• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Interest Check UNLIMITED ANIME - New Faction & New Plots - Don't Let Your Memes Be Dreams!

There is totally a somewhat cutesie zombie game on the NGPC that nobody but me played. So, like a goth girl with a team of zombie, raven, bat, etc. themed monsters/cards seems completely viable. Adding this again for new page.

• Super Robots & Space Battles (Alex)
  • Henshin Heroes (Char)
  • Impossible Martial Arts (IQ or ?)
  • Supernatural & Paranormal (Skull or IQ)
  • Swords, Sorcery & Souls (Skull or IQ)
  • Combat 4 Kids (Club)

Last edited:
There is totally a somewhat cutesie zombie game on the NGPC that nobody but me played. So, like a goth girl with a team of zombie, raven, bat, etc. themed monsters/cards seems completely viable. Adding this again for new page.

• Henshin Heroes (Char)
  • Impossible Martial Arts (IQ or ?)
  • Supernatural & Paranormal (Skull or IQ)
  • Swords, Sorcery & Souls (Skull or IQ)
  • Combat 4 Kids (Club)
Is there still an opening here?

I think we've got our potential main cast set up, I wanted to start with a core group of people I'm familiar with. If this takes off, we'll definitely have more room, with the potential for multiple plots and one-off threads.

Other suggestions and contributions are always welcome, of course. We'll need lots of input and ideas to flesh things out.

I was considering you in the starting six. You just originally said you'd be fine with any category. Just need @SirSkully and @IQ to narrow their selections down a bit. Where do you think that type of character might fit? More military, more alchemist/magic, more weird metal limbs/bodies, or going more into the weird golem stuff? I stopped watching before it got deep into that bit.

I'd most likely go with the shounen paranormal thingy / impossible martial arts. Though if you need something else, lmk. I'm fine with it.

• Henshin Heroes (Char)
  • Impossible Martial Arts (IQ)
  • Supernatural & Paranormal (Skull or Sage)
  • Swords, Sorcery & Souls (Skull or Sage)
  • Combat 4 Kids (Club)
Nobody else has mentioned Martial Arts yet, so I'll put you down for that. Just need the last two to figure out how to split those final two categories, and we can start gathering some more information.

More military alchemist sorta stuff. State alchemist, not so much homunculous stuff unless that's something they work towards. Maybe a metal limb...

Hmm, so, put you down for the supernatural section, then?

We just need Skull to come up with something involving dragons and dwarves, now.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back