• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Submission UPLE Emitter Assembly

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Can you fix the red links?

Can you do prices? It seems difficult with all of the extra bits and alignments and whatnot but I believe you can do it.

I think you said it's when you meant its here: "...while it's design..."

Let's talk about DR for this, as well, as it needs a tier.

Okay, I shook things up a bit. Got the It's out and added pricing as well as DR information.

I should mention that this is not a singular weapon system. It's the technology.

I don't think I understand the +1 tier system. What is the base tier? Can you link to DR somewhere and say "The DR is: ___ Tier"?

I really can't, because this is not a singular weapon. The first submission is the basis for the technology while the Power Assembly and emitter assemblyare part lists showing the diversity of components available for constructing one's own laser weapon.

This submission is specifically for the parts in the emitter assembly. No weapon is being submitted, only the parts.

ALSO: the DR tier is being used in the pricing. Let's say you want a simple tier 6 laser emitter assembly. You choose blue for your color.
(DR tier)×(Armor spec pricing)=(total)
6×1000=6000 for the emitter assembly.
Base damage will be tier 6 UNLESS you're hitting shields, then it hits like a tier 7 but only when hitting shields.

You cannot shoot with this yet. You still need a power supply and something to house the components, like a rifle frame or a vehicle to mount to.
When the information in this page is applied to future submissions it should be really easy because the parts and concepts here are already approved and pricing is now determined.

Last edited:
Thanks for explaining it so well and sorry for the wait on this one!

Approved!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back