• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission USC awaiting approval

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Okay
  • (optional)First paragraph under government; first sentence, "falsely depicted as" is not needed, it makes it sound like people are accusing them of being just a single nation.
  • Second Paragraph under Federal; The second sentence is still incomplete, attach it to the first sentence and make them one sentence if you need to. Or say something like "They use the nave and marines to enforce and uphold the constitution"
  • First Paragraph under local; The first sentence still was not fixed
  • Third paragraph under local; still federal information in the local section

Okay looked it over and did a grammar check and for the most part it is now done. I don't see any reason not to Approve this faction page.

Now keep in mind though, approving this page does not constitute the approval of the faction. All the other stuff needs to get done as well for the faction to meet requirements.

I appreciate the direction and assistance, @Syaoran . You helped a lot. I'm sure this was a pain in everyone's butt, however I will get the other pages up and running ASAP.

The red links constitute specific characters and species. They do not actually effect the article whether they are known or not. Even if the red links were entirely done, they would add nothing to this page. Before the faction is approved those things will have to be handled, but they shouldn't stop the page itself from being approved. I would like it if I don't have to come back to have to explain asinine things like this.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back