• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission USO Dress Uniform

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I haven't forgotten, just not really sure what more to add to it, It's a pretty simple design. EhWha said he was working on one for rag and I said I'd wait to look for art until he was done to knock out two birbs with one rocket.

What I was trying to say before is that if you were to attempt and get a commission, this wouldn't give you exactly what you envision since it'd actually leave a lot of it up to the artist to come up with. Pretend you're telling an artist EXACTLY what it looks like, from top to bottom, when you're describing how it looks.

If you decide not to though, I'll focus more on article layout next, and move on to approval from there.

I try and think of some more details to add, kind been swamped lately with 4th of July and the usual chaos that follows around where I live, actually working on a 3d model for a pet project for Alex Hart

Um......looked through the thread you linked and most of the attached images weren't viewable anymore and I'm going for more a classic military uniform like what modern officers wear but kinda sarped, if that makes any sense.

If you wanna see the uniforms, I think you just need to refresh it. The reason why I brought it up though, wasn't because of the uniform art however; I was hoping all the uniform talk in there would give you ideas on how to describe one.

it did and why all the body suits? "Skin tight is right" my god I lmost died of a nose bleed for the images that worked

Because that's the real Star Army. Most older players that remember it are gone now, but seriously. You new guys are missing out. :3

Because that's the real Star Army. Most older players that remember it are gone now, but seriously. You new guys are missing out. :3
That's an awfully negative thing to say. There are way more plots and factions now, and the people who joined recently are as good at roleplaying as the people back in 2007. People come and go naturally in online communities and SARP is no different except for surviving much longer than most RPs do.

Also it looks like the images were in the character folder but the character folder got too large to we had to divide it up by years so that's why the image links got broken.

Edit: Also, I tried to have another "long year" but people voted against it.

Oh yeah, I definitely understand the 'long year' concerns. It's just that for me and many other older players - many who aren't here anymore - we were far more fond of the older uniforms from that time period. But that's wandering off topic. My hope was that the thread would help give Jack some ideas since there's a good amount of talk regarding just the clothing.

@Wes @CadetNewb @Talarn @Zack @Arbitrated, ok guys I went back and added a more detailed description of each piece of the outfit including the changes related to gender. Sorry it took so long, I had to really think of what I really wanted it to look like on a more detailed level, and how to describe it. BTW CadetNewb I look back at your thread and decided to do a throw back to The Yamatai style of boots.

I'm wondering why you have player's preference as one of the color choices. Just curious as I noticed it and wondered back when this was first put up. By no means is it a hindrance.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back