• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC [USO X Heartbreaker] First Things First: I Am The Realest

Go scout the weapon, and then we'll have them meet up with the Necromancer.

They don't have enough firepower to do much damage to it right now.

I might have an idea for how Alex and Jason can work with the SAoY units. My idea is basically that the smaller Mindys can attach themselves to pieces of debris and get close enough to get scans and then use thrusters to "Drift" slowly towards a predetermined meeting point with the mecha.

New model Mindy suits can just do it.
Heartbreaker is still equipped with Mindy 3As, so we don't have the integrated teleporters yet. We should have the equipable units in the armory but we're scrambling this response ATM and may not take the time to get them on.

I leaned a bit on the idea that the Heartbreaker doesn't really get to swing back by Yamatai and restock with all of the latest equipment, and decided to stick with the Mindy 3s we started with.

Guess I'm just used to having all the shiniest stuff over at the Eucharis.
I still remember being stuck with the 2s. We skipped the 3s entirely. x_x

As for the current situation, who knows if we even have the equipment to take this thing on. It may well be best to distract it and regroup somewhere else.

I still remember being stuck with the 2s. We skipped the 3s entirely. x_x

As for the current situation, who knows if we even have the equipment to take this thing on. It may well be best to distract it and regroup somewhere else.

Yeah, that might be best since reynolds said earlier they wanted a timeskip before actually taking this thing on.

OK TEAM! ZACK COMBAT RULES ARE NOW IN EFFECT!

The generic battlepods have MOOK status. There are tons of them, they are kinda bad at their jobs, and you can feel free to kill them in your own posts if you want.

The Red Battlepod, the Mishhu, and the ancient weapon are all boss-monsters. So treat that as a regular fight: Post your attack actions and I'll post a response. Expect them to be legit trying to kill you now, and to be fairly good at their jobs. The Megamishhu is still distracted with the I'ee fleet more or less so unless you poke it it will mostly ignore you.

So, there was only one Mindy that cloaked, as far as I remember. Are all the missiles going after that one or spreading out to go after other Mindys as well?

I'm going to need @Edto Xar'Sivaree @Acewing13 @ArsenicJohn @Amaryllis to join me over here:

[Mission V] Whole World Askin' How I Does That

Post what everyone outside sees in the main thread...and then transition to what just your group sees in the new thread.

Also, this is the last call for anyone that wants to join them inside for the next phase of the mission, while the space battle continues outside. Anyone that wants to go in with them, just post now and we can adjust things so you make it in with them.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back