• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

VDTF Orbital Defense Star Fortress

Edto Xar'Sivaree

Lizard Freak!
Inactive Member
Last edited:
The original submission was rejected because of "sassing a staff member".
I myself do not see that as a proper reason, despite the changes having been made and the submission itself having already been approved, for it to be refused a second chance.

Please understand that in the end, anything I do or say has gone through extensive channels before I approve/reject. I do not do it lightly.

Your submission is an entirely blank, uncreated page. I don't think anyone can approve that.
It's because the submission is in the WIP namespace where it should be—amusingly moved just yesterday—and he didn't bother to check his form before resubmitting.

Submission mod, doin' work.

A good reminder to both put unapproved articles in the wip: namespace and to check your work before posting :>

The opening post is still incorrect, as it says there are no unapproved sub-articles, and I found one as the very first link I clicked. That sub-article contains links to non-existent further sub-articles.

The second link I clicked has further non-existent sub-articles. Along with a giant flashing 'made in free gif creator' warning as the first thing you see.

Huh, it seems the name changes didn't go through

Thats a quick edit as well, but I'll do it tomorrow. Work in the morning.

Further, I have changed all mentions of KAM to BSI, as per the News post made by me May 26th, as well as modified the URL of the KAM EVA Combat Suit to be under the BSI namespace.

Last edited:
So you don't have time to change 'Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles' from 'No' to 'Yes' without a full night's sleep first?

Nothing on it is actually unaproved. There was a conversation about this in PM's, and Wes has cleared all issue with my "Unapproved Articles". Furthermore, the submission of Black Star Industries approved today by Talarn was an approval of ALL products on the page.

Another link @Acewing13 reinstated a few weeks ago without telling me due to a misscommunication. Correct link in place, old page removed to put things back in order.

As for the WIP comment, I have only just received the ability to edit links.

It doesn't really look like you were ready to submit this at all, with all of these things in your own article you were not aware of. Or were you assuming this thread would only be unlocked for 30 minutes or so?

Yes, there are links out of place that I was not aware of because I was expecting more red links. Have you found any more links that are out of place?

Well, possibly, but the entire article lacks the proper 'wiki-fication'. No linking to Yamatai, or Mishhu, or Parasites, no linking to the Timeline when years are mentioned, no linking to named characters, you make reference to an Origin Station when I assume you mean the Vekimen Colony Station, no link to the VDTF, no link to whatever the Immense Orbital class of structure is. You seem to refer to IC times of production by OOC months, but I might be confusing something there. No link to what types of shuttles it has, just 'varied shuttles'.

Why does a space station need FTL capabilities?

I could go on all night.

Well, possibly, but the entire article lacks the proper 'wiki-fication'. No linking to Yamatai, or Mishhu, or Parasites, no linking to the Timeline when years are mentioned, no linking to named characters, you make reference to an Origin Station when I assume you mean the Vekimen Colony Station, no link to the VDTF, no link to whatever the Immense Orbital class of structure is. You seem to refer to IC times of production by OOC months, but I might be confusing something there. No link to what types of shuttles it has, just 'varied shuttles'.

Why does a space station need FTL capabilities?

I could go on all night.

Are you saying Ametheliana failed at her job? She approved it before Wes stepped in and rejected for the aforementioned reasoning. He also gave me permission today through PM's to resubmit it, so there is that.

I think Origin Station is what he's using as the actual name of the original Vekimen station.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back