• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: NovaCorp/Horizon City Visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
"That certainly sounds interesting." Kip replied, swallowing the last of his meal, "Nepleslia does have a certain robust attraction to it, what with all human civilisation apparently starting there and so forth, not to mention the great cultural attractions of gang war. I'd certainly consider going with the right company."

"Heh, well I guess the empire does lack high quality vacation spots... So how does one arrange for a package to be sent from point A to point B?" She asked.

"On the Horizon? One asks me, and I sort it out. Why?" Kip replied, interested, "Do you have something that requires transportation?"

"Well I had a gift I wanted transported to a friend of mine at PNUgen before I left and sense they are all ship based now I can't just drop it off on my way to elsewhere." She said.

Kip thought about this, "Well either you know what ship your intending to transport it to or I find it out for you, and then I'd probably charter a Jilanth to take the package there, and request permission to dock and so forth."

"Speaking of PNUgen, you wouldn't happen to have a friend there too would you?" Harm asked.

"Unfortunately not. I deal with many people, but I have yet to have the pleasure of really dealing with PNUgen, enigmatic bunch as they are." Kip replied, "I wouldn't mind making some though." He idly mused afterwards.

Harm had recently finished her meal too, "You know... it is a getting a bit crowded here. Would you like to come back to my room for a bit?"

Kip walked in at this point, carrying two bowls and a small cheesecake, "Not untill we take some slices of the desert I've been slaving over. How much do you want?" He took out a knife from an inside pocket, and held it as a surgeon might hold a scalpel.

Kip was strongly tempted to cut a 329 degree slice for harm, but instead cut a 1/6 slice and put it into one of the bowls, before cutting a 1/3 slice and putting it into the other.

The other Kip took the 1/3 bowl, and creating a spoon from thin-air, and another for Harm, which he handed over, began to eat his slowly while walking to the door.

Kip slowly turned around as soon as he reached the door, noticing that Harm wasn't following him, and finished his desert on the way back to the table. It was a lovely strawberry cheescake, just the right temperature and composition (as establshied be rigorous testing on brain chemistry of the Horizon's occupants).

"Indeed we can." Kip said, putting his bowl down. The doors slid open silently, and Kip gestured formally that Harm should go first.

Kip followed her, opening every door in her path, and navigating the transport system so they reached the terminal closest to her room, before proceeding to it. Kip always stayed a step behind her left shoulder, and while he walked he was working on the cross-breed idea from earlier.

Kip followed her in and stood next to her bed, "Sure. I'll organise transport when and where you need it, I'll see if I can keep a Jilanth on standby. As for Doc Shini, I'll see what I can do.â€

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back