• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: NovaCorp/Horizon City Visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
A warm female voice answered the call. "Thank you for calling Pagoda no Uesureya Genetics Corporation. Is that Doctor Shinichiro Nobumoto that you are looking for, sir?"

"My pleasure, and yes, that would be the man." Kip replied to the female voice, modulating his own voice to make it more persuading and charming (as deducted from his studies on the subconcious of Horizon and conversations with others).

"Well in that case there is a Jilanth ready for you right now." Kip replied to Harm.

"I should head out then," Harm said as she packed up her belongings which amounted to little more than the cube that kip had given her and some shower supplies that all fit neatly into one of her two duffle bags. Once completely zipped up she headed for the transport. "I'll be seeing you again,â€

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back