• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP Welcome to the Mining Guild!

Charaa

Staff Member
🎨 Media Gallery
RP Date
ye 46.4
RP Location
Mining Guild Headquarters, Draco Eridanus.
Draco Eridanus

DractoTown

In the bustling streets of DracoTown, the capital of Draco Eridanus, life continues on, for its citizens as the residents converge on the mega-city nestles with in the Upper level of Station Omacron, within a massive carved asteroid. Filling the streets with rivers of people of all shapes, colors, and sizes from the slender cat-eared furry Cat Anthro to the Fox Anthros who chose to remain after being created as clones, or ex Neshaten. As well as robots and unrecognizable random aliens from near and far.

Workers, tourists, visitors, diplomats, people watchers and more mingled together in the city. But somewhere beneath the towering levels, below the view screen neat the central town area, is the Headquarters of the Mining Guild.

Its wall were covered in ornate inlaid Marble stone patterns, and within the ornate, marble stone inlain with gold the Lobby of the Mining Guild Branch Headquarters in the Draco Eridanus System. It is a welcoming place. Residents, Miners, Engineers, Security and other staff converge here to join or talk to the Mining Guild.

fetch.php

Which is where you come in, who are you? a prospective Mining Guild Initiate, a former military officer wanting to do some security work, a Engineer, wanting to work? well who ever you are, as you enter the Mining Guild Headquarters Lobby. You’ll suddenly see bright light appear before you, and then in its place stands a stout, anthropomorphic character, approximately 3 feet tall, with a robust build. He wears a miner's outfit. His face is be bearded and weathered, reflecting years of hard work in the mines. He carries a small burlap sack filled with shiny gemstones over his shoulder. “Well, Howdy, I don’t think I have seen you around here before have i? my names Rocko, I’m a prospector, for the sake of my memory who are ya?” The short bearded man asked with a friendly welcoming smile.

OOC Notes
Open RP that was long ago announced.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back