• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Welcome to YE 43!

Happy new year, Star Army!

As we start a new year, I want to first thank all of you for being here with us! We made it through 2020!

Next, I want to remind everyone that we're now in YE 43, the 43rd year of the Yamataian Calendar, which is the site standard for time-tracking. Instead of lining up by years like we have for a while, we've voted to switch to a month-based system where you have 2 months IRL/OOC to get stuff done in each IC/in-universe month, of which there are 9 in the Yamataian Calendar Year. So, for example, January and February line up with the first month of YE 43. This makes it super easy to keep track of the months. I've also added that info to the forum's notice system so it's always clear what the IC date is. For more information see Adjusting the Length of IC Years.

TLDR: It's 1月 YE 43 for January and February. IC months advance every 2 OOC months.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back