• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

What is the most horrible/Nightmareish place any Star Army Personnel could be assigned to?

Charaa

Staff Member
🎨 Media Gallery
I might use this as punishment, but I wanted to know outright cause I was curious about what place the Star Army Personnel could be assigned to that no one would want to go.

Oh, I'll need to search the wiki for punishment for bad behavior.

The Star Army of Yamatai has at least one SAINT agent stationed in the jungles of HX-13's habitable planet which was (is still?) inhabited by primitive maybe cannibalistic tribal humans and Mishhuvurthyar invaders.
While an objectively horrible assignment for other occupations, the operative assigned to HX-13 will typically love their fate. A good rotation on the deathworld builds character and is a wonderful place to both live in blissful solitude while practicing their craft as the Kikyo Sector’s deadliest soldiers ;)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back