• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: 188604 Who ordered the Robot?

"I don't know anything about what he has there including whether he has anything there at all," Akemi answered with mild annoyance in his voice. He had an urge to cross his arms but he still wanted to keep his hands free in case someone decided to add physical grief to the verbal he'd received. "I didn't even know he had a bunch of tanks and shit. I haven't been here as long as everyone else. It's nice when people spell stuff out from time to time. Regardless I'll note he's a liar and a deal breaker. It'd sure be nice if we had some honor among ourselves even if we're all thieves."

Last edited:
The Palace

"Well, I've said my piece. Get back to me on that, Uso. Let's go, 46, what do you say?" Aashi asked as she exited. "Bye, everyone! Thanks for your help, Spacecase!"

"46, want to see a mid-completed resort? Let me know if you have any ideas about things we can build around here, as I want to get this planet to be a more habitable one," Aashi said to the effeminate robot. "What sort of environment do you prefer, if not this dusty, sunny one?"

Palace

Before Aashi left Spacecase called out to her. "I need to see 46 once a week for maintenance if you don't mind."

Turning to Akemi Spacecase grabbed the man's shoulder. "Hey there is no need to be stingy here you've obviously lost this argument. Let it go. Now as I said before I could look for this Duke or whatever he is and bring him here. On another note I have begun to assemble a small group of local friends and from what I gather you people are in some deep shit when it comes to Public Relations. Could I head that department?"

Palace

Corgan looked from Akemi to Spacecase. "You're new around here, so you may not know this. The guy never signed a contract with Uso that I know of. He's been missing for a while. Anyway, the way I see it he abandoned the people and left them to fend for themselves against bandits. I'm going to kill the bandits, so Mnochis will owe me. Still, I don't trust these nobles." He let Akemi's crude oral sex reference go. It was the part about being a liar and a deal breaker he was more annoyed by. The Nepleslian gave Akemi a glance. "Never discussed not mentioning it to Uso, so from where I'm standing no deal's been broken. Also, considering how much I drank, that night, it's no surprise I'm fuzzy on the details. Wasn't intentionally misleading anyone. I barely knew what planet I was on."

Aashi's attitude grated on his nerves. It only served to accentuate how little the newcomers thought of him. He wasn't Uso's slave and she wasn't Uso's proxy. Then she moved on to address Spacecase. With a sigh, he decided to let it go. No need to inform her of his plans and agreements with Cyrus and Uso. "Akemi, it's clear we don't get along. It's better if we don't have anything to do with each other. I'll stay away from you, you stay away from me. We need to have a neutral party present when we meet again. Vier seems like a good choice." Corgan suggested. The whole Tolmasch thing was getting old, and he just wanted to be done with it. "You find Mnochis, then we'll set up a meeting at the Palace with Vier. In the meantime, I'll try to find another place to build my base. No guarantees."

Palace

Chaos washed around her; in the midst of all the multiple conversations that swirled and ebbed around her, 46 managed to open her mouth briefly to attempt a reply towards the curious Mr. Corgan that was cut off as he was drawn back into the fray. She stood in place, close Aashi as her new Captain got into the heated discussion. She didn't intend to leave her side when things could turn ugly quick, what with the unholstered firearms, without good reason. Finally, 46 was relieved, a curious sensation that went beyond the thoughtless, fearless way she had approached her duties for years, that the Iroma decided to leave.

With a quick nod and hasty parting bow, 46 followed after Aashi. "A resort, Captain?" she asked, sounding surprised in an understated way. Her eyes were still to the side glancing at the group, "This may be an unwelcome surprise, ma'am, but I don't really have any concept of... Fun. I am aware of recreational activities and diversions thanks to my coworkers but which of them I might prefer, I cannot say."

"I do not like sand or dust," she says, surprised at having such a steady opinion it just hops from her lips, "It gets into my interior spaces easily."

46 bowed deeply to Spacecase, "Ah, Mr. Spacecase, you're still here. Thank you for what you've done for me. I am whole again thanks to your work. If there's ever anything I can do for you, please do not hesitate to call upon me."

Sidestepping the spacer as the pitched discussion lunged back there way. Scooping up the debris left in her box, she came up with a collection of worn out blue-gray police-style clothes, undergarments, socks, and a pair of boots. With everything in her arms she quickly skipped back to Aashi's side. "My apologies, Captain. If we had time, I would like to find a restroom to dress before we leave," she requested.

The Palace

"To know about fun you need to have a bit of freedom. I don't know if you've tasted that, as of yet," Aashi said to 46 as they padded along the halls of the palace.

"I find piloting a ship fun. I also find working towards an end goal fun, too. But there's not a lot of fun things to do around here. And that's where we'll come in. We'll create as many fun things to do as we can.

"Don't mind the dust, I'll clean you out as much as I can and what grit that I can't grate out, Spacecase will find and clean out of you every week. Now, let's see about a place to get changed..." Aashi swung open a large door to a long-empty bedroom and said to 46 as she walked in and closed the door behind them, "I'll give you my shirt as yours is badly ruined." Aashi then proceeded to pull off her black hoodie and set it down before pulling off her light purple tank top. She handed it to 46 before motioning to the fresh scar on her shoulder.

"That's why I need you." She resumed pulling the hoodie back on and smiled forlornly at Field Unit 46.

Palace

"That stands to reason. My life, as it were, has mostly been confusion and fear," she agrees, easily keeping step with the much longer legged woman. Her mind was starting to settle, itself an unusual feeling since being unsettled had been just as foreign at first. Time would bring a clearer delineation of her likes and dislikes. Or at least so she hoped. Giving Aashi's words consideration, she decided that observing her mistress during those activities would perhaps grant her a greater understanding of the sensations she was supposed to associate with 'fun'.

46 dressed swiftly; her undergarments were utilitarian but undamaged. Blue military cargo pants were totally undamaged and she gratefully took the tank top from Aashi. Yet, she couldn't bring herself to ditch the old one yet. So she held on to it.

Her brow knit together in concern, eyeing her new employer's recent injury. It was a bad place to be wounded. Even with the state of modern medicine, and the Iroma's own particular flavor, it would have been painful. 46 nodded briskly, "I will attempt to prevent that from happening again."

Palace

"Could you just kill some different bandits until we find Laurence?" Akemi asked. He really wished he knew why Tolmasch's bandits were so much better to kill or recruit than the others in Corgan's mind. "They're everywhere and I don't want anyone owing anyone, especially since the guy is Smithee's lover so he might not even act like he owes you anything if he knows Smithee and I are around to turn to. If we met him first and made a deal you could be certain he'd acknowledge your help and reward you for it. If he and his family are dead I'm not gonna give a shit about the place. I also gotta say I imagine you could just ask Grant to let you build your base right here in the capital or just ask Uso here to tell him that's where you're building it. It's got abandoned buildings and space you could use. He could pay for the increased protection."

RPG-D RPGfix
Back